ADS9100 OBDII Protocol Detector & Break Out Box
OBDII Protocol Detector & Break Out Box has a wide range of applications in diagnostics, key programming and chip tuning. It's mainly used for changing automotive diagnostic OBD stitch to signal judgment level transfer. It can connect with any diagnostic instruments and judge whether car communication is normal. Also it can supply car power during replacing the battery , in order to prevent the body electrical equipment locked automatically.
1. An extension of OBD Diagnostic Link Connector (DLC).
2. For short circuiting of pins, to detect isolated circuits problems.
3. Is a power extension cord for small DC testers that need an external power source. (maximum 1.2 amps)
4. To monitor data stream while performing test on vehicle using a Scantool.
5. To test circuits with a meter or scope
6. To perform special functions and tests as Ohm-out, Bench programming.
1. Certification: CE
2. Language: English
3. Material: Plastic
4. Color: Black+Yellow
5. Display Screen: Without
6. Power: 1.8W/3.6W
7. Work voltage: 12V/24V
8. Work current: 0.15A
9. Work temperature: -10 C~40 C
10. Ambient temperature: -20 C~40 C
11. Relative humidity: < 90%
12. Applicable signal: Car signal, LED
13. Package: 25*13*90mm/9.45*5.12*3.54 (L*W*H)
1pc * Break Out Box Interface
1pc * OBDII Connecter
1pc * OBD pin Cable
1pc * User Manual
1pc * Box
Scan ECUTOOL QR code to order by mobile phone
Live Support: Chat with us online
Common Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support: email@example.com
Ask A Question: You can go to your member centre and submit your questions.
If you are not satisfied with our customer service staff, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.